Tuesday 25 October 2016

Uri (carla vidal)

adopt your own virtual pet!


Look at my virtual pet, his name is Uri, and he is a ferret. My pet is very cute, friendly and athletic. He has got small ears, a small mouth, big black eyes and a very long tail.He is very fast and clever, so he does gymnastics very well.
On Tuestay, he plays with a ball and paints pictures with his paws at 9 o'cock. On Friday morning he takes a very long nap, after that, for lunch he eats eggs. Eggs are his favorite food! Uri sends text messages every weekend to some friends, include his best friend Dana, she's a dog. My pet is amazing, because on Sunday afternoon he learns German and before he goes to bed, Uri does experiments.
At the moment my pet is taking a nap as every Friday al 7 o'clock in the morning.
I love my virtual pet because it's very cool and does lots of amazing activities!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment